Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been Tagged

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are the Eight Facts about Logan
1. My son Nolan and I are named for a characters in western novel, they are brothers
2. I have an overwellming desire to live in western Montana
3. I believe PUMP is as close to heaven as I will ever get on this planet
4. I am very and sometimes overly sarcastic
5. I find peace behind a sound board mixing live sound (thanks EP)
6. I hate to cry but sometimes do
7. Some day I will own a 69 camero z28 RS
8. Sometimes I wish I was alive in the second half of the 1800's


IKE, Mike Lewis, Rebecca Lewis, Mom, Allen White, Lanny Tucker, Micheal Brumett, Steve Maxwell

1 comment:

Leah said...

One last thing: You are my knight and a hero to our boys.

Love you!