I have adapted an email I got from my wife to this blog. Instructions to follow...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Loss Prevention Manager
2. Truck Driver
3. Cook at Dairy Queen
4. Assistant Women's Softball Coach
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Star Wars
2. The Sackets
3. Anything w/ John Wayne
4. Shawshank Redemption
Four places I have lived:
1. Portland, OR
2. Ellensburg, WA
3. Cougar, WA
4. Cle Elum, WA
Four TV Shows that I watch
1. 24
2. CSI (Las Vegas)
3. Nature
4. Legion of Super Heroes
Four places I have been:
1. Woodsfield OH
2. Mt Rushmore
3. Kansas City MO
4. Santa Fe NM
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Leah
2. Mark
3. My Mom
4. People wanting things
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Fresh Trout(as in right out of the water gut it and cook it fresh)
3. Water
4. Swedish Fish
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. 1860
2. Rocky Mountains
3. Playing with my Boys outside
4. Fly Fishing
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year (next 12 months):
1. _ ___ ___
2. Christmas at home (first one for Leah and I)
3. Snow
4. Hiking
Four significant/memorable gifts I have received:
1. My wedding ring made by my grandfather
2. My Boys
3. Salvation
4. My friendships
Four Book that have impacted me the greatest:
1. The Bible
2. The Moves Make the Man
3. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
4. The Sacket Novels
Four People who have changed my thinking and continue to due so:
1. Christ
2. Leah
3. Ike
4. My Dad
Here is the deal. Copy it paste it on your blog and change the list if you are...
Leah, Ike, Michael, Big Mike, Kristi, Allen, Andrew or if you just feel like it
2 comments:
#1 thing you are looking forward to this year??...makes me curious now.
a new dog? (not likely at Cascade)
a baby girl? (HA)
a gnarly tattoo?
NOT a baby ANYTHING! :)
Post a Comment