Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Everyone Communicates
Practicality and useful information are what you will find within the covers of “Everyone Communicates Few Connect”. As a person that doesn’t connect with people well I found many of the thought and advise in this book helpful. Reading through it the first time please know that there is a ton of advise in here. Maxwell can at time seem like he is patting himself on the back a lot but he is one of the great communicators of our time and so I give him a little space to do that. I did like the two-part format that he creates with in this book. First he discusses the principles on connecting then he moves into the practical application of the principles. Lots and lots of nuggets are scattered throughout in the form of stories and quotes. He also reassures the reader that these principles can be learned. I believe the practicality of this book allows the reader to start learning with out joining or buying some program. Maxwell is big on leadership and to be affective in leadership you have to be able to connect with people this book provides tools to make that happen each and every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment